Following the recent announcements made by the Quebec government surrounding the COVID-19 virus, and in the best interest of the wellbeing of our teams, and our community, we at Mechant Boeuf have decided to close temporarily until further notice.
We will be contacting any client that has made a reservation for the upcoming weeks to either postpone the date or help find an alternative restaurant.
This is a difficult decision for us and our teams, and we do look forward to welcoming you back with warm hospitality. We are keeping up to date on new information regularly and will continue to evaluate the best path forward. Until then, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will update any changes on our website.
Thank you for all of your support, we are immensely thankful.